We are young, fast growing, knowledge-intensive consultancy organisation. We provide occupational health and safety, chemical management and sustainability services, combined with training and research. Cosanta is the legal owner and developer of the online platform Stoffenmanager®. Stoffenmanager® helps organisations to comply with the regulatory and broader ethical and sustainability requirements. Stoffenmanager® is an online system to identify the chemical hazards, control the exposure at workplaces and communicate in an understandable, transparent manner to managers, employees and external stakeholders. Our consultancy services cover, but are not limited to: support in chemicals risk assessment and control measures, data-gap analysis and safety data sheets (SDS) database, performing measurements and biological monitoring, auditing, supply chain management, advising on REACH, CLP, nanotechnology and sustainability. Our online and physical trainings focus on the use of Stoffenmanager®, regulatory compliance and strategy for chemicals management and supply chain communication.
International expansion and acquiring new markets is one of our primary goals. Currently about 60% of the Stoffenmanager® users ( more than 33 000) come from the Netherlands and 40% from outside. International growth is based on partnerships and cooperation for developing and implementing Stoffenmanager® in every country we step in. This means that we cooperate with national scientific organisations and the respective authorities in the field of worker health and safety and we have commercial partners to assist us with sales and to provide a tailor-made consultancy and training to clients. Our potential clients are small, medium and large organisations, from all sectors, aiming to improve the chemical management at work place and ultimately their sustainability performance.
About the assignment
We are focusing on expanding our online platform Stoffenmanager® globally ( first in Europe), with more attention going towards acquiring new clients. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing & Content Intern to be attached to our International Business Developer to assist us in achieving this goal. You will be also working closely with our local Marketing and Sales Manager to leverage the long term experience in the Netherlands. Your working language will be English.
As our Digital Marketing & Content Intern you will be tasked with communicating the why, how and what of our online platform Stoffenmanager® through different channels, adapted to different audiences. In this role, we expect you to feel and adhere to our philosophy.
Deliverables / Responsibilities
- Develop and implement an international communication and social media plan
- Roll out a promotion and digital marketing strategy for the Stoffenmanager® licences
- Create content for press releases, newsletters, best practice sharing and social media communication
- Take on digital responsibilities, such as maintaining and updating digital platforms (e.g. our website)
- Follow trends and proactively look for new promotional opportunities
- Support in maintenance of the mailing lists for press release and newsletters and other administrative tasks
Job requirement/ Candidate profile
- Master or Bachelor student in communications, new/digital marketing and social media or similar field.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Creative thinker and hands on mentality, who is passionate about social media.
- Exceptional (content) writing skills.
- Understanding of market trends and ability to translate these into social media and marketing opportunities for us.
- Pro-active person who takes responsibility and ownership of its projects.
- Team player who acts with agility, speed and pragmatism.
- Relevant experience in previous internships is an advantage.
- Certain interest in Life Science /Sustainability/ Chemicals Management.
As a fast growing organization, we offer you an opportunity to make an important contribution to our presence in the international market. You will gain valuable hands-on experience on international level for acquiring new markets and launching new products. You will be part of a team where good working atmosphere and mutual cooperation is important. You will also get the freedom to run projects independently. We offer you a full/part time internship, for a period of six months (negotiable) with opportunity to extend. We offer a standard internship remuneration and flexible working hours.
Please send in your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Karin Overdijk, Marketing and Salesmanager, +31 (0) 6 18251714.
Closing date May 31, 2018